- Waxmaid sidecar water pipe is made of Platinum Cured Silicone material. It's certified “food safe” for culinary applications and the safety level goes above and beyond FDA approval standards. It's solid, durable, and safe to use directly.
The design of the Waxmaid Sidecar water pipe was inspired by the one-armed Samurai named Sidecar.
- The mouthpiece is 360° rotatable, which saves storage space for your bags. If you're looking for an unbreakable bubbler for travel, the Sidecar is a great option.
- Silicone material rather than glass saves your time and energy to clean up.
- Waxmaid Sidecar is solid, unbreakable, durable, and safe to use directly.
- The suction base design prevents your water pipe from being knocked over.
- 6 distinctive colors available.
Waxmaid sidecar water pipe comes with a silicone downstem and a 14mm male glass bowl.
How to clean a silicone water pipe?
The best time to clean a greasy water pipe is having it cleaned immediately after use when the resin is still soft, and you only have to deal with a thin buildup.
- Silicone water pipes are completely dishwasher safe, you can take off the mouth tube and put both parts of the Sidecar water pipe in your dishwasher.
- Boiling the silicone water pipe is no problem and won't damage or harm the material, then brush it with dish soap after boiling, scrub to get resin out of your water pipe.
- Freezing is much more effective and much easier to accomplish because of the flexibility and durability of the silicone. Simply throw your silicone pipe in the freezer for a couple of hours, letting all the gunk get good and frozen on the sides. Due to the fact that silicone water pipes are flexible, once you take it out from the freezer, you can bend, squeeze it to de-gunk.
- We don't recommend use alcohol to clean silicone water pipes as alcohol may be harsh on the silicone over time.