- Waxmaid Didi dry pipe is made of Platinum Cured Silicone material. It's certified “food safe” for culinary applications and the safety level goes above and beyond FDA approval standards. It's solid, durable, and versatile.
- Waxmaid Didi dry pipe comes with a carb hole on the base part for air inhalation.
- It's a unique, lovely and useful gift for friends or significant others.
- 6 distinctive colors available.
- Waxmaid's original patent design, any similar models on the market are copied products!
Waxmaid Didi dry pipe comes with an 18mm glass bowl.
How to clean Waxmaid Didi dry pipe?
The best time to clean a greasy smoke pipe is having it cleaned immediately after use when the resin is still soft, and you only have to deal with a thin buildup.
- Silicone smoke pipes are completely dishwasher safe, you can put Didi silicone pipe in your dishwasher.
- Boiling the silicone pipe is no problem and won't damage or harm the material, then brush it with dish soap after boiling, scrub to get resin out of your smoke pipe.
- Freezing is much more effective and much easier to accomplish because of the flexibility and durability of the silicone. Simply throw your silicone pipe in the freezer for a couple of hours, letting all the gunk get good and frozen on the sides. Due to the fact that silicone pipes are flexible, once you take it out from the freezer, you can bend, squeeze it to de-gunk.
- We don't recommend use alcohol to clean silicone pipes as alcohol may be harsh on the silicone over time.
Add-on glass bowl replacement HERE