- Waxmaid Crystor S mini transparent silicone double percolator water pipe is made of platinum-cured silicone material. It's certified “food safe” for culinary applications and the safety level goes above and beyond FDA approval standards.
- Double percolator design helps the smoke to circulate through the main chamber several times, cooling it down before inhaling into the lungs and providing consistently excellent hits.
- The ergonomic bent neck mouthpiece design makes the water pipe more convenient to use.
- The base is made of quality transparent silicone, it helps you to see the smoke volume and water clearly.
- There is a strong magnet on the downstem for collecting your lighter / dab tools.
- The suction base design prevents your water pipe from being knocked over.
- 6 distinctive colors available - Rasta, Pink cream, Blue white green, GID green, Black red, Translucent orange.
- Waxmaid's original patent design, any similar models on the market are copied products!
Waxmaid Crystor S mini transparent silicone double percolator water pipe comes with a 14mm glass bowl and a glass adapter.
How to clean Waxmaid Crystor S mini silicone water pipes?
The best time to clean a greasy water pipe is having it cleaned immediately after use when the resin is still soft, and you only have to deal with a thin buildup.
- Silicone water pipes are completely dishwasher safe, you can put the whole Crystor S mini silicone water pipe in your dishwasher.
- Boiling the silicone water pipe is no problem and won't damage or harm the material, then brush it with dish soap after boiling, scrub to get resin out of your water pipe.
- Freezing is much more effective and much easier to accomplish because of the flexibility and durability of the silicone. Simply throw Crystor S mini in the freezer for a couple of hours, letting all the gunk get good and frozen on the sides. Due to the fact that silicone water pipes are flexible, once you take it out from the freezer, you can bend, squeeze it to de-gunk.
- We don't recommend use alcohol to clean silicone water pipes as alcohol may be harsh on the silicone over time.